Week 8 WI

woohoo would ya look at u well done hunni xxx

Wow! 8lbs in 1 week!

Well done you.

Louale x

Thanks everyone! :D

Wow! 8lbs in 1 week!

Yeah it's a bit spooky actually, 8 is my Mum's 'lucky number' she goes on about it all the time, and now these things happen;

In week 8, I lose the most I've lost so far, 8lbs
I now have 16lbs to go until I'm 16 stone

Spooky stuff! lol :p

Wow - well done

xx

Wow Pete!! How did you do that! It amazes me that you have so little left to lose, yet you can lose over half a stone in one week - what's that all about??!! I do know though that it's fabulous and you must be delighted!!

As I've told you before, I have been sort of echoing your weight loss each week - well, I only lost 2lbs this week, although I do think I lost more!! My scales last week said I hadn't lost much, but LL scales said 4lb, then this week when I know I've lost 4lb, they said 2lb! How weird is that! The total though is exactly the same over the two weeks!

I want a lovely big loss next week please - what a lovely Xmas present that would be!! ;-)

You are doing really well and must be really inspirational for anyone lurking who's thinking of starting.

Thanks everyone! :D

Poppysparkle said:
Wow Pete!! How did you do that! It amazes me that you have so little left to lose, yet you can lose over half a stone in one week - what's that all about??!

Well I've still got quite a bit to lose really, I'm 17stone 2lbs and aimng to be around 14stone 7lbs in the end, so still a little over 2.5stone to go...

my ticker says different as it's a ticker to my first goal, 16stone, not the overall goal :)

Ah!! Pete, I didn't realise! I have my BMI on my ticker so I tend to go by that on other people's but yours isn't there - I love seeing my BMI go down as I realised that in the next couple of weeks I'll be too slim to actually be accepted on to LL once my BMI drops below 29, if you know what I mean!! Imagine....being too slim to be accepted on LL - never thought I'd see the day!!

Anyway Pete, you are so fabulous and positive, I love it, and you deserve that huge loss!

Congratulations Pete

You are doing so well.
FANTASTIC .

Back