Week 9 results

Yasmine

One last chance
Yes! even better! I lost 5lbs this week, I'm not obese anymore!

Grats hun!

That is fantastic babe, and look at your BMI! Wow, you can kick that "obese" label away and enjoy just being overweight - though not for long!!!!! Onwards and downwards to being "normal" whatever that means!!!! Lol!!!!

x

Last edited:
well done sweetie!!xxx

Thanks everyone! I hope you are all doing fine yourselves!

Well done

xx

really well done congrats

congratulations hun - my loss this week took me into the overweight category too, feels great doesn't it?! :D

Keep going - you are such an inspiration to us :)

I got to be merely overweight too this week! Isn't it great?! I hated the obese tag.....:p

fantastic. I can't beleive the weight losses with this diet. Are these average. I started on saturday and can't say I feel any changes yet.

fantastic. I can't beleive the weight losses with this diet. Are these average. I started on saturday and can't say I feel any changes yet.
Thanks and congrats on starting! How's it going for you? all good?

You won't notice anything on the first week much except maybe the symptoms. You should give it a few weeks or 1 month before seeing the results show. But anyway, we hardly notice the difference on ourselves, others will see it first before we do.

The weight loss differs from week to week, the first week or 2 is when we lose the weight rapidly then it starts to slow down, but we're still losing weight so it's all good. You'll feel bursts of energy, you'll feel really happy a lot of the time or as the dvd states, a feeling of well being. Give it time and you'll feel and see the difference.

Good luck! :D

I got to be merely overweight too this week! Isn't it great?! I hated the obese tag.....:p
Yeah I know what you mean! it really does feel good, congrats on reaching over weight yourself :D

congratulations hun - my loss this week took me into the overweight category too, feels great doesn't it?! :D

Keep going - you are such an inspiration to us :)
Awww! thank you so much! Oooh! you're overweight too now? great!

Back