Week 9 results

Thanks and congrats on starting! How's it going for you? all good?

You won't notice anything on the first week much except maybe the symptoms. You should give it a few weeks or 1 month before seeing the results show. But anyway, we hardly notice the difference on ourselves, others will see it first before we do.

The weight loss differs from week to week, the first week or 2 is when we lose the weight rapidly then it starts to slow down, but we're still losing weight so it's all good. You'll feel bursts of energy, you'll feel really happy a lot of the time or as the dvd states, a feeling of well being. Give it time and you'll feel and see the difference.

Good luck! :D
;) Wouldn't I just love to mirror you results you lucky person you. I am feeling fairly upbeat really, and am not finding hunger a problem. I f I take one thing from this it will be the need to drink more fluids, which I have never done really. Day 5 over ready for another pee. so night night;)

Thanks and congrats on starting! How's it going for you? all good?

You won't notice anything on the first week much except maybe the symptoms. You should give it a few weeks or 1 month before seeing the results show. But anyway, we hardly notice the difference on ourselves, others will see it first before we do.

The weight loss differs from week to week, the first week or 2 is when we lose the weight rapidly then it starts to slow down, but we're still losing weight so it's all good. You'll feel bursts of energy, you'll feel really happy a lot of the time or as the dvd states, a feeling of well being. Give it time and you'll feel and see the difference.

Good luck! :D
Just noticed you were the same start weight as me but 2 inches taller:p. I am not setting a target weight anywhere near yours I would be happy to get to 11st 7- and stay there. I don't ever remember being in the single stones so it seems very alien to me. I had this debate with the pharmacist who wanted to set a target between 9.7-10st but I disagreed. When I lise weight it goes off my face first. boobs, waist so I would imaging I could look very gaunt. I'm in my late forties and don't want to look haggard. Maybe I'm just scared to set such a task :sigh:

Back