Week 9: Weigh In

WOW jim that is fantastic I bet you didn't believe all this was possible at the beginning! keep up the good work and leave the CD bars alone ;-)

well done Jim! you have done fab :)

Thanks girls :D

One thing to come out of this, I'm considering moving my goal a bit. I was looking to get to 16 stone which is still overweight for me really. But lately I've been mulling over:

1. get to 16 stone and maintain
2. get to 16 stone and come up the plans, so lose a bit more and maintain at whetever I come out at
3. get to 15 stone and maintain
4. get to 15 stone and then come up the plans

Still got a while to consider my options. I think I'll see how I feel in a few weeks

Poor Mrs L just struggled downstairs to get weighed! She's lost 10lbs this week, but doesn't recommend swine flu over CD as a method of weight loss :(

My god jim Where is it all going?????? Well done you and well done/get better soon mrs L xoxox

Well done Jim and poor Mrs L!

your just amazing Jim!!! you are a real inspiration to everyone!
BRAVO!!!!!!
Hope Mrs L feels better soon!

OMG! You are a true inspiration - big losses each week but your weeks seem to come round much faster than mine, LOL.

An absolute inspiration! I'm going to tell my dh all about you....he started CD 6 weeks ago and has lost 3 stone this will help keep him motivated! Hope Mrs L feels better soon

OMG! You are a true inspiration - big losses each week but your weeks seem to come round much faster than mine, LOL.

Don't, Wednesdays always seem to drag like mad for me, with the anticipation of the weekly WI. It's madness this; after all, it's only eating :D

You're doing so well Jim, your losses are fantastic!

Poor Mrs L, hope she's feeling better soon. x

wow!! you are so jammy!! Well done ;-)

I keep telling DH your losses as a way to keep him on track.... day 3 going well for him. It would be amazing if he lost 5 stones in less than 3 months!!

keep it up. Hope Mrs L is doing better today

Anni
xxxxxxxx

You're doing so well Jim, your losses are fantastic!

Poor Mrs L, hope she's feeling better soon. x

She's feeling a bit better right now! Main thing is, she's missing hugging the kids and stuff, but she wants them to keep their distance so as not to risk them catching it...

I keep telling DH your losses as a way to keep him on track.... day 3 going well for him. It would be amazing if he lost 5 stones in less than 3 months!!

Good! I bet he has a whopping loss for his first week, and that'll help spur him on.

Big thing for me is the lack of 'temptational situations'; I lost touch with most of my friends and only get to keep up with them on t'internet. And most of my colleagues are 120 miles away so there's no chance of a swift half after work, and there isn't a lot of 'going down the pub' etc. Plus I don't drink anyway, so that's no booze, and no cheeky kebab/pizza/parmo on the way home either, and I think this has gone a long way to keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Congrats, Jim, you're a doing fabulously and keeping me inspired after my dodgy nibbly week!

I know what you mean about those 'temptational situations' I'm lucky my OH doesn't normally eat anywhere near me, but work buffets, visiting parents are a nightmare!

Anyway well done you and lots of hugs for Mrs L x

Back