Week 9 weigh in

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Another 3lbs off which I AM pleased about. BUT was hoping for 4 as this would have taken me to exactly 3 stone off. Never mind. Next week I'll be 3 stone plus down. Bring it on!!!! :D

That's great still, well done :) x

Well done cate. Snap on 3! We're getting there xx

you have done soooo well, 3 stone in 9 weeks is amazing, i hope i can do that, i would be over the moon! have done 23 lb in 4 weeks so wel on the way, i cant believe i havent eaten anything for 29 days lol, its just not me, oh well i think you have done brilliant, keep it up xx

well done Cate, excellent loss your going great :) xx

Well done!, I was looking at the WW site and the people on there are losing really small amounts compared to Lipotrim, after 9 weeks you would only be losing 1-1 1/2 lb, well done again

you have done soooo well, 3 stone in 9 weeks is amazing, i hope i can do that, i would be over the moon! have done 23 lb in 4 weeks so wel on the way, i cant believe i havent eaten anything for 29 days lol, its just not me, oh well i think you have done brilliant, keep it up xx

You will be. You're pretty much where I was after 4 weeks so just stick with it and I'm sure you'll be close to your three stone mark in another 5 weeks. Lots of luck.

Congrats, Cate, and good luck for next week. You're doing great.

Congrats on your losses!!

Next week you will defo hit 3 stone but what an amazing achievement. You can now officially go wild in the shopping isles xxxx

Well done Cate..that is brillant i wish I had that lost xx

Another 3lbs off which I AM pleased about. BUT was hoping for 4 as this would have taken me to exactly 3 stone off. Never mind. Next week I'll be 3 stone plus down. Bring it on!!!! :D

Cate that is excellent well done to you, bet you are so happy. what an amazing achievement :happy096:

Back