• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 9 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Lost 3lbs this week, which brings me up to a grand total so far to a weight loss of 2st 6lbs which I'm really chuffed with.
I now weight 200lbs exactly so next week I'll be even more chuffed because whether it's 1lb or more which would be great, I'll be in the 100's!! :D:D:D
I am proud of myself to date and proud that I am so strict on this diet that I even had to politely turn down a glass of water my dad got for me which had lemon and lime slices in.
His friends looked at me like I was some kind of potty snooty ***** but I said that there is no point in me doing a diet if I'm not going to follow it to the letter. That includes drinking plain water.
I think I surprised and shocked my dad by my attitude.
I am now on my 10th week and I'm thrilled I've made it this far.
Here's to the next 10! hehe!
:D:D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Abbie, another great result. Like you said, no point doing this if you're not going to be 100% on it. I have been for nearly 17 weeks now. Only 8 to go until refeed!

The results on this are so great if you stick to it 100%.

Keep up the good work, your results are brilliant. Good for you!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Awww thanks ladies and MiniB, your doing fantastically well too! 77lbs weight loss so far? That's brilliant! I cant wait til my ticker says that lol! :D:D xxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
The way you're going Abbie it wont be long! The time has flown on this and can't believe I've nearly done 17 weeks.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Well done abs - great loss :) and well done for saying no to the water with lemon and lime! :D x

JanD

maintaining since June'09
You're doing sooooo well! Brilliant results! x

*KEZZA*

Thats excellent Abbie you have done so well.

Nikita10

Abbie that's a fantastic weight loss hun, great determination refusing the glass of water with lemon & lime in... Keep up the great work and your ticker will soon be showing the results you are aiming for xxx

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
You're doing brilliantly and your attitude to LT is great. I agree, lets be 100% about it if you're going to this much trouble already!

Can't wait to get into the 100lbs bracket myself - so well done you!