week 9 wi :-)

shell09

Silver Member
hi guys

went for my ortnightly wi friday night and was so chuffed to see ive lost 8lb!!!!

been a busy weekend so far so not had a chance to post but planning a lazy day today at home. just taking little one out for a couple of hours n lounging around the house so il have plenty of chance to pop in n out of here!

hope all is well with everyone

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb
week 8&9 = 8lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 38lb
still to loose 59lb

Well done Shell thats fab news, keep it up. I see we have both lost 38lb hee hee aren't we just brilliant? !!!

XXX

You are doing great!! Keep it up!!

Shell - well done! It feels wonderful doesn't it - seeing those numbers going down! You are making great progress.

well done you doing fab,
i on week 9 now weigh in on thurs so hope for a good loss, as over 8 weeks i have lost 32lb so not far behind you.

Well Done Shell09!

Hi Shell,

went for my fortnightly wi friday night and was so chuffed to see ive lost 8lb!!!!

You should be chuffed. You have managed to keep up a very impressive rate fo weight loss. Congrats! :happy096:

MinnieMel

well done thats a fantastic loss!

thanks for such a boosting response guys... the lazy day didnt happen in the end i been out all day! o well keep moving n get those pounds off huh lol. tried chicken style quorn for my 200 kal meal tonight eeeeewwww nasty! so 1 meal short well half lol. and to cap it off my cdc hat no mix a mousse so got a fortnight without it :-( thats the hilight of my day man!

Back