Week 9 WI

Kay

Gold Member
Hi,
Had my week 9 wi today and lost 3.5lb :D.
I really wanted 6.5lb for my 3 stone,I know I shouldn't be greedy but here I was hoping ;).Roll on next Friday.
I am very pleased with my weight loss so far and will continue until I start to re-feed in 6 weeks ready for my hols(scary thought:rolleyes:). Oh and I'm over half way there :party0011:

Well done hun, you are doing brilliantly! Nearly 3 stone in just over 2 months is fab. Hope I manage to do as well as you. x

ahhh kay well done you!!!!! next week u will get ur mini-target and u will look fab on ur hols!!!!

do we all have to do refed before a holiday?? i am going on hols in 5 weeks - i was going to do LT while away - is that ur plan too?

ahhh kay well done you!!!!! next week u will get ur mini-target and u will look fab on ur hols!!!!

do we all have to do refed before a holiday?? i am going on hols in 5 weeks - i was going to do LT while away - is that ur plan too?

Thanks guys.

Hi lisa, you only have to re-feed if you are planning to eat on holiday. I am going to re-feed 2 weeks before and then go on to maintenace for the 2 week and while on holiday. I will take some shakes with me though just in case I get freaked out :D
Luckly for me the food in Eygpt is not up to much.:rolleyes:. I may be glad of the shakes.lol:confused::D

Thats fantastic
Keep it up, I am sure ya will hit the 3 stone next week (I know what ya mean about being greedy tho lol)
WELL DONE!!!!

Well done Kay, next week you just never know x

Well done! xx

brilliant loss, 3st is just around the corner good luck for the coming week

thats great well done x

Well done Kay.A bit miffed that I only managed 2lbs again this week.
Better off than on though.

Back