Week 9 WI

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-4lb :D

Officially nailed on 14st 7lbs :D

That makes it 2.5 stone lost since I started (including a wasted fortnight where I caught up with what I gained for having a long weekend off on the lash).

At the risk of sounding narcissistic I love the changes in my body & face :D I can see the old 'me' coming back.... by God I'm attractive ;)

Hope you all have successful WIs this week :) xx

:party0019:lovin the confidence there Howdy good on ya fab loss x

Well done ugly thats ace 14 and a half hey, brilliant!

my wee howdy xoxox

-4lb :D

Officially nailed on 14st 7lbs :D

That makes it 2.5 stone lost since I started (including a wasted fortnight where I caught up with what I gained for having a long weekend off on the lash).

At the risk of sounding narcissistic I love the changes in my body & face :D I can see the old 'me' coming back.... by God I'm attractive ;)

Hope you all have successful WIs this week :) xx

Awww howdy I love hearing how well you are doing - I have a massive soft spot for you and really feel happy when I hear you are getting closer to your goal. Im sure you look very sexy and handsome and you are such a kind, caring and intelligent guy....

Im sure the girlies will be queing up for you when u hit the town again xox

love u babe
julz xox

Nice one Howdy. Luvvin that your luvvin the changed fella. Good on you xxxxxxxx

Well done HD...... doing great ;)
Now question....... r u getting as sexy as Gaz :p ? lol

Theres noone as sexy as Gaz but God loves a tryer. Well done on ur loss Howdy. Ur doing great. There must be big changes now....x

Congratulations Howdy thats fantastic!! Well Done

Lea xx

Thanks all :D s'easy this diet innit :D

Now question....... r u getting as sexy as Gaz :p ? lol

Ha - beauty is in the eye of the beholder... which is why I normally go for acutely myopic women who've necked a bottle of vodka :D

Awww howdy I love hearing how well you are doing - I have a massive soft spot for you and really feel happy when I hear you are getting closer to your goal. Im sure you look very sexy and handsome and you are such a kind, caring and intelligent guy....

Im sure the girlies will be queing up for you when u hit the town again xox

love u babe
julz xox

Awwww that lovely Julz - you see my soul :D xxx

The feeling's deffo mutual kidda... well... not quite... I've not got a massive soft spot for you.... quite the reverse in fact :D

Well done mate with you loss, matched you this week 4lb's lost too, good luck for next week.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Wahey hun! Awesome stuff!! :D

Nice one, thats excellent, well done, and err, yeah, progress pics please....of you not your cars!!!
T x

That's great Howdy, well done.

How much more are you hoping to lose?

x

Back