The Very Hungry Caterpillar ate through...........

......One nice Mint Chocolate shake and she wasn't hungry anymore (yeah right!).:D

So, the start of my diary, or put into better words, the ramblings and whinges of a fatty trying her very best to be slim! I'm not new to Exante, I've done it before, quite successfully, but, like so many others, didn't maintain in the way I should and have gained my original weight plus an extra pesky 2st. I need to add that in that time, I also fell pregnant with my 2nd child (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

I don't feel like this is going to be a 'heart on sleeve' type diary at the moment, however, we shall see how emotional I feel when I've not stuffed my face for an hour! :silly:

Really hoping I can keep quite light hearted about this whole thing and just believe that my weight isn't an issue any more as it is being taken care of now as long as I stick to my packs. Easy as that huh! :p My main motivation (although it should be my health and wanting to see my kids grow up) is a holiday that we have booked for mid September. God I want nothing more than to be within a healthy BMI for that blooming holiday!! Only about 8st to go! :giggle:

That's it for now then folks, if I start rambling I'll get all down and "I just can't do this blah blah blah!!" so I'll leave it at that and wish all of you fellow Exante'ers a successful and speedy day!! :flirt2:

xx

Hello and welcome! :D

We have a similar amount to lose and the same target date - mine is also for a holiday :)

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum & good luck. x

Welcome, good luck. Do you have an official start date and weight date or are you taking it day by day? My weight day is Monday's and I started the 5th Jan. First few days are difficult as you know But keep in there all will be OK when you hit ketosis

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi,

My weigh day is Monday's too. I started on Monday 12th. Want to be at or around a healthy BMI by 15th September as that's when we go on our first family holiday as a family of 4! (haven't been on holiday since 2011 so I REEEALLLYYYY want to enjoy this one!!) :D

Will check in with you on Mondays to see how you're doing :) xx

Day 3

Soooooo, Day 3 for me So far so good! ;)

Had a sneaky weigh this morning, just to check that this starving myself malarkey is working:silly: and it certainly is - 6lbs down after 2 days. PHEW! If it said any less I was going to cook myself a fry up for brekkie lol!

On a slightly more serious note though, I'm so relieved that I've finally got into this again, I feel like I can now look forward to my holiday (although I know it's not just about that) and dare to look at size 12/14 clothes, knowing that I CAN do it and if I DO do it, I can be wearing that size when I go! It's almost like losing weight this way means it's pretty much taken care of, I don't have to worry that I'm eating too much or the wrong thing, I just have my packs, take it day by day and the weight drops off! Love it!

I had, for the first time, a mushroom risotto on Monday night and a spag bol last night and eurgh!!! :jelous: Won't be making that mistake again. Vile is not the word. Trying out a turkey dinner tonight. Mmmmmmm! Pahaha! Oh well, would rather have that than a lovely roast dinner or a big bowl of pasta and a box of chocolates to polish it off eh! lol

Anyway, got a splitting headache today, not sure if it's the exante or the awful cough that's keeping me awake all night every night but either way, it's hurting! lol

Have a good day all and thanks for taking the time to post a reply to me :D

xx

Wow that's brilliant after 2 days! I've just started as well, holiday being one of my major goals as well.

You sound like you're doing great x

Hi :) Welcome and good luck!
A holiday abroad (first for many years) is also my main motivation for weight loss and doing this diet too. We can do it! :)

I'm laughing out loud at your comments on the risotto and spag bol packs. I agree wholeheartedly! My pet hate right now is the curry pack. Seriously horrible. The carbonara is pretty rank too. I highly recommend the chocolate pudding. YUM. The pancakes are good. Egg pack not bad. Good luck! x

Back