Week 9 -WI :-(

Cruiksl

Silver Member
I know I should be happy but I only had a 2lb weight loss this week :cry:and a loss is a loss.

I think it made a difference getting weighed in the afternoon instead of the morning.

Just feeling really fed up. This is the last week as I start maintenance on Saturday and would have liked that extra boost.

Never mind - just have to control the eating now :mad:

On the plus side though - I heard I have an interview for a job next week :)

I know how you feel hun - I only lost 1lb at my last weigh in and even though I know a loss is a loss, it is hard to feel that way isn't it?!
But 2lbs is a big chunk of fat gone and you may continue to lose on refeed so it isn't completely the end of your LT journey :)
Congrats on the interview - what's the job hun?

I know its not what you hoped for but it is still a really good loss.

well done on your 2lb loss chick! thats 16sausages!!! :D

So are you refeeding now or still have one more week on tfr?

Good luck with your interview :) xxx

Well done hun :)
I knwo we all expect great miracles from LT but sometimes it just evens out over the month & one week is lower than anticipated.
I think you are an absolute star to be at week 9, I can only PRAY that I make it that far
Niki
x

I know how you feel i feel exactly the same i only had a half a pound loss this week and you wonder whether its all worth it when that happens! but im hoping for a good loss next week!just look how well youve done keep up the good work its worth it in the end!
deb x

Well done and lots of luck for your interview x

hi if you normally get weighed in the morning then you may have lost more, especially if you have had your water and shakes. I get weighed in a morning when I remember, but weigh in at the pharmacy is after work so I always weigh at least a pound more. But no matter cos 2 pounds is 2 pounds less to lose x

I lost 2lbs last week too and that's my lowest loss so far. 2lbs of fat gone is good though. I'm not moaning.

Good luck for your job interview. I bet you'll blow them away.

Thanks Ladies, I'm feeling better now.

The interview is for an admin post. Up until the kids I was an IT Service Manager so a bit different but it can fit around them which is much more important.

The downside of the interview though is that I have to buy a new suit. I haven't worked in an office for over 5 years so got rid of all my worky stuff and the job I do just now, I can turn up in my jeans. I love my current job but it's sessional which means I never know from one month to the next where I am.

Was telling my mil this afternoon about it and was moaning about not having any work clothes and she pointed out - they wouldn't fit me now anyway :)

Thanks for all the good lucks. I'll let you know how I get on.

Oh it must be a week nine 'thing' - I lost the 2lbs this week too!! It's still a great amount!!

Good luck with the interview xx

I think you're right about the inches. I tried a t shirt on this morning that was just a wee bit too tight last week and it's fitting lovely now !

I'm starting my refeed tomorrow and really scared now though !

Back