Week 9 WI

Nikita10

Lost 3lbs this week, really expected more seeing as I stayed the same last week :mad:
but I am happy I have lost a total of 3 stone, not to be sniffed at ;) or so I keep telling myself :sigh:

I am now looking forward to being 11 stone something, so here's to next week lol :p

Wow - what a fantastic weight loss !

Well done ! Keep up the good work for next week.

Look what you lost in wk7 tho'! It all evens out in the end. You're doing FAB!!

Hi Nikita,
well done, that's a fantastic weight loss in 9 weeks, must be feeling the goal is in sight now. Best of luck.
Doirin

Well done on the 3lbs and congrats on the 3 stones! Feels great losing that much doesn't it? Keep going cos you're doing great!

Wow! 3 stone in 9 weeks. That's Brilliant. Well done.

It took me 10 weeks to lose what you have in 9.....so well done!!!!

whooooo!! fantastic chick well done! Feels great hitting another milestone stone mark doesnt it!

well done thats a good loss

Thank you everyone, I feel a lot better today ;) I know I am really happy with my progress, and yes I now have my goal clearly in sight so that is my motivation to continue :D

I haven't felt this good about myself in a very long time, and the compliments that are now poring in give my confidence a great boost :p

And remember the husband that left me the day I started LT?!? Yes even he has said how fantastic I look, and my whole persona has changed for the better lol (still his loss, I am happy as I am for now) :flirt2:

Back