Week 9

kellywobble

Hello everyone not been on for a while but kept nipping in just to see how fantastic everyones doing. I'm well pleased with myself this week I lost 9 lb, so did a bit of singing in the rain with the biggest cheesy grin ever. Reckon another couple of pound and I'll be overweight instead of obese. Cant wait. Have a great week everyone.

Always nice to see you!!!!! WEll done, really pleased for you..you have got your head around it :) Brill.

Have a great week and good news about the overweight instead of obese....it is a real boost!

Take care sweetie and good to see you.

Hello everyone not been on for a while but kept nipping in just to see how fantastic everyones doing. I'm well pleased with myself this week I lost 9 lb, so did a bit of singing in the rain with the biggest cheesy grin ever. Reckon another couple of pound and I'll be overweight instead of obese. Cant wait. Have a great week everyone.

Thats a great loss. Fair play to ya. 9 weeks is no joke. You have great willpower!!!!!

Hi,
Congratulations on your weight loss this week, well done. Great to know you are feeling well, take care, have a good week.
Doirin

Thats excellent, i can remember when my pharmacist said to me 'congratulations you are overweight!!' most people would be offended, i was ecstatic!!!! LOL

Back