week 9

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by megsmum, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. megsmum

megsmum Full Member

Another 2 pound of last night. I could of done better but i have been picking all week.

It was a really good session I was able to own up to the picking and go through why I do it and what I feel after. Very emotional. The group was able to discuss it and I feel it really helped not only me but the others. We were able to have a laugh to so that lightened the mood a bit.

Will try harder this week
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I'm glad you had a loss, but I'm even more glad that you owned up to the picking - hopefully now that you've done this it will slow down/or stop you picking over the next few weeks.

You're doing really well with the diet so far - stick with it and you'll soon be across the finish line :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.