Week eight

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Lost a pound this week, been 100% so Hopefully I will lose more next week, but a pound is a pound! :D

Aww Daisy, you must have been taking what I am taking lol, your losses have been great so far and I had a few weeks of dodgy scales and stay the sames :rolleyes: Roll on next Thursday :D

Ops. posted this under a wrong thread: Try again:

Hi Daisy, my name is chris ..I did lypotrim two yrs ago for one week only :-(((. Two years on i am two stone heavier.
I weigh 14st 3.5 lbs :sigh:...so have decided to try lipotrim again, this is my 5th day and my first weigh in is tues morn,
I am doing fine so far but without realizing , yesterday i had 2fruit teas and have had one today, im worrying now that this will take me out of ketosis ???? what do you think? You have done really well and should be very proud of yourself. :)
chris

Ops. posted this under a wrong thread: Try again:

Hi Daisy, my name is chris ..I did lypotrim two yrs ago for one week only :-(((. Two years on i am two stone heavier.
I weigh 14st 3.5 lbs :sigh:...so have decided to try lipotrim again, this is my 5th day and my first weigh in is tues morn,
I am doing fine so far but without realizing , yesterday i had 2fruit teas and have had one today, im worrying now that this will take me out of ketosis ???? what do you think? You have done really well and should be very proud of yourself. :)
chris

HI Chris, well done on getting to day 5 I think you will be on day 6 now? I dont think the fruit tea will knock you out of ketosis, I was drinking herbal fruit tea in the first two weeks until I realised I shouldnt be having it, and it didnt do me any harm so fingers crossed you will be fine. Thankyou for your support, and good luck with your first weigh in Im sure it will be fantastic :)

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for your reply, have been ok up to last nite (sat) as i would normally have curry and chips and bottle rose :), and the devil on my shoulder was telling me to go for it ...but i succumbed, it took a great deal of willpower, but i did it !!!!!! What is getting at me more than anything is the thought of how long i want to do this for. I am hopeing to do 10wks...as in 14wks time i am going to Dubai with my hubby and family :). so i have a lovely goal to aim for, and dont know why but it is still very hard as I love my food !!! I have been looking at a few threads and noticed some people only losing 1lb in wk, i will be suicidal if that happens ...hopeing minimum 3lb wk hopeing for 4lb tho !!!!! ......you have done brilliantly Daisy:)..you should be very proud of yourself , as this is a very extreme diet to do ! The thought of 10wks with no food :cry:, but hopeing it will be worth it .
Chris x

Hi Chris well done for being so strong it does get easier after the first week I promise. What a lovely incentive you have in 14 weeks time. You will have lost loads but then! Im on week 9 and it has flown by so Im sure you can do ten. Hang an outfit you want to wear on holiday on your wardrobe to look at every day and visualise how you will look and feel wearing it. If you ever feel the urge to stop lipotrim then promise yourself you can stop but only on weigh in day and when you are feeling calm and making a rational decision, I used to do that last time I did L/T in 2010 and every week when I lost I decided to do just one more week and ended up doing 21 weeks 100% and if I can do it anyone can I promise. :D

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for your reply...my problem is IM all or nothing IF i went off for just 1 day , I know that would be it !!! So i darent do that.
I agree with what u say, about hanging my favourite dress to give me more motivation ...but for me (dont know why) but it doesnt help (ridiculous ay ) ... think i have a mental block, because one minute i can diet then if i go off , that it !!! And it takes me forever to get back on ... I have been a yoyo dieter for last 15 yrs , and i feel i am letting it ruin my life.:cry:. I need to do something drastic (like LT), in the hope it will change my mindset ? I am 53 yrs old and feel if i dont do it now (finally), i will be fat forever.. in fact the way i am going i deffinately will get bigger and bigger . Thanks for your support Daisy ?You have done brilliantly..well done and dont give up.
chris x

hi daisy a pound is a pound hun like you say at least its a loss. keep up the good work guys your all doing brilliantly x.

Didn't know they do capsules?

I think that's spam.

Wouldn't want them Anyway, would be eating even less!

Back