week numero 10

Liam L

i cant believe it so didnt expect this at all weighed in a day late but i started a refeed on saturday and i lost 9lbs in total totally gobsmacked lol :smoke:

i cant believe it so didnt expect this at all weighed in a day late but i started a refeed on saturday and i lost 9lbs in total totally gobsmacked lol :smoke:

:eek::eek::eek: Where did you pull that loss from???? Well done you! I am completely jealous! :jelous:

Enjoy it!

That is amazing! Look how much weight you've lost in such a short time, that is out of this world. You should be very pleased and very proud of yourself. Congratulations.

You men are so lucky with your HUGE losses. Well done Liam, fantastic week. What magic food have you been eating?

Well done Liam that's fantastic! I lost 8lbs this week and have no idea where that came from either.

Keep up the good work on refeed, makes it a little less scary for the rest of us when you read of such a good loss. Well done.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

fantastic loss honey xx

wow well done! i only lost 1lb this week so hope next week i pull one of them xx

That's an amazing loss on week 10! Well done.

So Jealous :( Only Joking well done hun and good luck with your refeed, cant wait till mine lol :)

Wow! Fantastic! Well done! x

Back