• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week on weigh in

S: 21st1lb C: 19st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 1st5lb(6.44%)
Hi guys

Had my first weighin yesterday and I have a confession to make I was really bold over the weekend I broke it and I had a Curry and several vodkas! So I was expecting not to be down at all but i lost 4lbs:break_diet: so i was please that I had still lost and my CDC said i can prob still make up for it this week if im really good I should have a big loss as i ate its like starting again! So fiingers crossed

Very motivated today so I hope it lasts!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Im confused? Which diet are you on? SW or CD?

Well done anyways you must be well pleased!
Ruthy xxx;)

Sorry posted in the wrong area im on CD hummm how do I move this puppy?

Lol i thought you had posted on the wrong forum.........i think you may need to ask a modorater to move it for you!

Well done anyways

Ruthy xxx

Thanks a mill and thanks for the Rep!!! :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done for keeping going and 4lb is still a very good loss:happy096:

Thanks guys im back in ketosis today yay! so hopefully i'll have a better week this week

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
Well done!fabulous loss despite your Curry

Hate to be the kill joy..but do be careful with drinking booze while in Ketosis it can be really dangerous!There is a sticky about it!

Shazpaz

Wow...4lbs. FAB. That is a great loss considering the curry....lol. I must admit they are my weakness too...forget chocolate cakes etc, but give me a curry anyday.

Well done on the loss this week :D:D:D

Wow...4lbs. FAB. That is a great loss considering the curry....lol. I must admit they are my weakness too...forget chocolate cakes etc, but give me a curry anyday.
totally its all about the savour for me and the crisps!!! mmmmm what am i doing to my self!:p

Well done!fabulous loss despite your Curry

Hate to be the kill joy..but do be careful with drinking booze while in Ketosis it can be really dangerous!There is a sticky about it!
Thanks Miss poppins hopefully im on the straight and narrow now! :D