Week one done

I can't wait to get through the first week with this diet, I have not started my diet but I am Friday. I think you have all done such an amazing job to have lost so much weight in first instance, just the fact you recognised the weight gain and came back to it shows you are on top of your weight control before it spirals to the stage of being 20 stone like mine x

Her don't worry, I was exactly 20 at last time. U can do this! Xx

Her don't worry, I was exactly 20 at last time. U can do this! Xx

Thanks YeYe, I have just been weighed at the chemist and I was 20stone 7lbs, aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Well I am determined to do this thing, I will do it and get back to my before kids stage. I am sure you will to. You look fabulous already hunni and I am sure we can all do this. I have made a little list of treats for myself (which I never give myself) when I reach all the mini goals I have set myself just to keep me going. I am worried about the sagging skin so want to join a gym so has anyone got any advice to when is best to start exercising (moderate for toning more than anything) when doing the TFR programme.

Nat x

Swimming, walking... If you go back n do some teasing on the forums... Some really old posts suggest laying of heavy cardio as it can stall your weight loss.

2 weeks tomorrow...been a bit low mood wise this week. I think ivd lost 3....would be lovely if it was more. Clothes Are deffo fitting me better. Just feel A bit gutted thst ive put all my weigh on n More :(

Feel like its gonna take me forever to get to target

2 weeks tomorrow...been a bit low mood wise this week. I think ivd lost 3....would be lovely if it was more. Clothes Are deffo fitting me better. Just feel A bit gutted thst ive put all my weigh on n More :( Feel like its gonna take me forever to get to target

It won't goose!! You will look back in a few weeks time and see how far you have come. It will be worth it I promise!! Although I totally know how you feel. X

Thanks daisey. Ive just seen the outfit we are ordering for a special occasion this September n i can imagine it looking so beautiful on a slim person!! Theres 5,of us wearing the same and i deffo dont wanna!m be the fat one!! Tgats my motivation now... Want to be 8st 10 in thst dress n look bleedin gorgeous!!!

Ivd also been thibking really hard how im gonna maintain. I find SW and WW such a faff n hassle. So ivd decided calorie counting will be the most practical n easiest for me. At 8st 10 with sedentary levels of activity i can eat 1600 calories to maintain. I will do 5:2 alongside cal counting as i want to be able to not cal count at the weekends n enjoy, still be sensible but enjoy a meal out and not worry about wat i can/cant wat. Eating out, having dinner parties and good in general is a Huge part of our life!! Ohhh cant wait to get to goal!

Try the fitness pall app it you can get it on your phone? It's really good for keeping track of how many calories you have consumed. X

Thanks daisey. Ive just seen the outfit we are ordering for a special occasion this September n i can imagine it looking so beautiful on a slim person!! Theres 5,of us wearing the same and i deffo dont wanna!m be the fat one!! Tgats my motivation now... Want to be 8st 10 in thst dress n look bleedin gorgeous!!! Ivd also been thibking really hard how im gonna maintain. I find SW and WW such a faff n hassle. So ivd decided calorie counting will be the most practical n easiest for me. At 8st 10 with sedentary levels of activity i can eat 1600 calories to maintain. I will do 5:2 alongside cal counting as i want to be able to not cal count at the weekends n enjoy, still be sensible but enjoy a meal out and not worry about wat i can/cant wat. Eating out, having dinner parties and good in general is a Huge part of our life!! Ohhh cant wait to get to goal!

Goose u can do this! The TFR plays havoc with my mood too :(
As for maintaining, I did 3:4 fasting; Mon, Weds, Fri, often not a true fast on Fri, I found not eating from tea time the previous day to tea time on the fast day was my benefit rather than Cals consumed. Everyone is different of course. Then I could still b relatively free at weekend :)
Live is for living hunny xx

Yes you are absolutely right!! Twice already this morning... Yes life is fur living. So yeye did u fast 3 days thsn ... 500 cals a day abd then eat normally the other days? Abd how long did u maintain this way?
Im up for trying anything... As long as it works and my life wont be consumed by working out points and syns!

Try the fitness pall app it you can get it on your phone? It's really good for keeping track of how many calories you have consumed. X

Yes Daisey thats how i found out how many calories i can have at goal. Its a fab app! Love it.... Just needed to use it more abd i wouldn't have piled all this weight on!

2 weeks tomorrow...been a bit low mood wise this week. I think ivd lost 3....would be lovely if it was more. Clothes Are deffo fitting me better. Just feel A bit gutted thst ive put all my weigh on n More :(

Feel like its gonna take me forever to get to target

Hey hun,

Don't feel so bad about it. After all a loss no matter how small is still a loss. Everyone wants to see massive numbers but I will just be happy with getting the weight off, I am not intending to go massive on anything and was thinking of swimming and using the steam rooms and sauna to clear up my fatty skin lol The other options are pilates and yoga which I have always wanted to try so once the first stone has gone my reward will be my health centre membership as I am off from university over the summer so will have time to enjoy being a pool and sauna baby lol xx

I am sure you are all going to be just fine and goose you will get back to that weight again and did so well to get it all off in the first place. I am taking heed from everyone and doing the refeed no matter what the cost as it seems those who don't are at higher risk of putting the weight back on xx

Oh yes!! If there is ANY one piece of advice i can give ... Its DO THE REFEED!!!

Sauna sounds lush!!! I used to LOVE going to the sauna and steam room but now baby goose is here im lucky if i get a shower in!! Pilates yoga also found fab

If you do go to the sauna makes ure u jeep your fluids up

And dont forget to take before after shots. Im going to do them 2 weekly...xx

You are doing brilliant, keep it up Hun one day at a time makes it easier.

Early to bed late to rise makes canky slightly less hungry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am doing the weekly measurements alongside the weighing as seeing more numbers going down will really help me I think. I am getting my daughter to do some before and after shots of me each week for the first bit and once I slow down on the weight loss I was thinking of doing them fortnightly. I have also contemplated doing weight watchers or something after the refeed as portion control is my biggest weak point. I know I am not able to do it properly and just don't want to end up this way again. You are doing so well as I am now finding today hard work. I have hit my wall lol x

You are doing brilliant, keep it up Hun one day at a time makes it easier.

Early to bed late to rise makes canky slightly less hungry :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah thanks!! Id love to be an early to bed and late to rise but sleep is pretty much non existent! My baby is a terrible sleeper :( but she keeps me super busy so never notice the hunger!!!

I am doing the weekly measurements alongside the weighing as seeing more numbers going down will really help me I think. I am getting my daughter to do some before and after shots of me each week for the first bit and once I slow down on the weight loss I was thinking of doing them fortnightly. I have also contemplated doing weight watchers or something after the refeed as portion control is my biggest weak point. I know I am not able to do it properly and just don't want to end up this way again. You are doing so well as I am now finding today hard work. I have hit my wall lol x

Sounds good. I thibk starting to thibk about maintenance is a good idea... I think im going to go for calorie counting as its the easiest, i think ww and SW are great but your life gets consumed by points and working out stuff. With CC its just do easy to look on the back of packs etc and nothing is truly deprived. Im hoping to throw in a couple of fasts during the week just so i can over my cal allowance at the weekend!

Tattoo queen... I know you are finding it hard but its all about mental state... Mind over matter. Keep going .. Xx

Yes you are absolutely right!! Twice already this morning... Yes life is fur living. So yeye did u fast 3 days thsn ... 500 cals a day abd then eat normally the other days? Abd how long did u maintain this way? Im up for trying anything... As long as it works and my life wont be consumed by working out points and syns!

I would fast properly (500kcals) Mon & Wed, then same Friday but often had a bottle of wine on the Friday nite, then what I wanted on the other days, with in reason :) x

Tattoo queen... I know you are finding it hard but its all about mental state... Mind over matter. Keep going .. Xx

I am looking forward to getting the hard part over and done with but know it will always be hard. I am intending to be in bed early tonight to make sure I make the most from my resting time and I am starting to feel rather tired so know I could do with the sleep if I am honest. Thanks for the encouraging words, for me knowing a plan of action makes things more bearable and once I start loosing the weight and seeing the figures adding up I am sure I will be fine. How are you getting on with it all? xx:wave_cry:

Back