Week One...Done!!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Hi all had my weigh in yesterday...9lbs down, I can't believe it, actually I can, I can really notice the difference already, hubby is amazed!!!! But I really am delighted with myself for hanging on in there, the first few days were so hard, but thanks to everyone on here who encouraged me and told me not to give up, I kept going even though I felt so bad.... so a BIG BIG THANK YOU to you all, roll on next week, I'm not even thinking about food now, its unreal!!!

Well done, its a great feeling isnt it , good on ya ;) xx

well done hun i started today and am proud that i've done it wi is next monday fingers crossed

Woohoooo everybody is feeling great today! Well done hun great news, stick at it xxx

Thanks everyone. Its a wonderful feeling to be sure!!!!Couldn't have done it without you all though xxxxx

9lb!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Hey look at you Fi!!! Well done hun you look great xx

Hello, I'm new

Hi everyone, I'm so pleased a kind person pointed me in the direction of this site. I'm on day 10. Lost 9lb in my first week, but need some Lipotrim buddies. Have a long way to go. Start weight 18.8, goal 11 stone, so it's a long haul.

One question I have is, I have noticed that many of you have had weeks when you have lost 2lb. Did you do the diet 100% that week or cheat a little? I only ask because I think I would feel a bit disappointed with that small amount of weight loss after being so strict. Or am I expecting too much?

Hi Cee Cee and welcome i had a few 2lb losses but never cheated, i blame reduced water intake or time of the month xxx

Hi Cee cee, start a new thread and more people will see ya and introduce themselves. Never cheated and cheating is not an option, but sometimes some of us will lose small amount but the key word there is LOSE so dont worry

Hi guys! So the more water you drink, the more weight you lose? And do you think I should start a thread introducing myself? Do members do that? I feel a bit shy! Silly really I suppose...

Fill ya boots we're all freinds here, get a thread going, there is a limit with the water so dont go daft, I always feel silly but thats just another name I call it;-p

Back