Week one down!

HoneyBlossom

Hi everyone
i'm new to slimming world and after my first week am loving it! im doing it on my own at the moment but may join properly if i start to struggle!! i weighed today and have lost 5.5lbs! im amazed! i did the free 7 day plan from the website and have carried that on this week just swapping some of the meals around. hopefully i can keep it up! ~ been reading lots of posts and there are some real inspirational ones!

Welcome to Minimins! 5.5lbs is a fab first loss - well done! Can I just warn you big losses like that will gradually slow down to around 1-2lbs a week which is a healthy weekly loss.
I do SW from home, with old books so always pop on here for new updates, recipes and advice, and of course read lots of inspiring and motivating posts that keep me going! Even when I reach target I will be coming on here as it's my source of support with like minded people who are going through similar things to me.

Keep up the hard work - I wish you all the very best in whether you decide to go alone or join a group.

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your weight loss.

Hi HoneyBlossom. Fantastic start, brilliant loss. I would recommend you join a class. It made all the difference to me. I really enjoy the meeting, it motivates me for the coming week, plus I get lots of ideas. I think is well worth a fiver a week, afterall I used to think nothing of spending way more than that on rubbish junk food. Good luck which ever way forward you take.

Welcome Hun and well done on your first week loss!!

I did SW on my own for just over a year and a half and lost 7 stone..I now go to classes, so if I can do it, anyone can and well done for starting it isnt easy. Have a look at the food diaries if you can to give you some meal ideas and there are of course the wonderful recipes on here too!

Good luck for week 2!

x

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement!! I lovveee this forum.. I'm getting slightly addicted to it! OH is getting bit cross at me constantly being on my iPhone oops hehe!! Xx

Well done on your 1st week - that's great motivation in itself!!

I have been doing it 12 weeks now ( i go to class) & have had fantastic results, like you I am loving it!!

I have tried loads of recipes from here now aswell & all have been yummy, so well worth a nose about that section.

Back