Week one of SS done!!

Hi everyone I like most (I would think) have stayed off Cambridge for the Xmas period , I have had a few treats and of course my Xmas dinner (yummy) now the festive season is coming to an end I have decided to get back on Cambridge being on the diet (only since November) and I lost 1stone which I thought was fab :)..
Can anyone help I'm allowed 4 products a day and ATM I have porridge, carton shakes (as don't like the water ones) and soup.
I work 9-5 mon to Friday does anyone know a good setup for my day as in at the moment my day goes like;
Wake up at 7, have nothing until 11 (first carton shake), then have 1 shake at 1.30 (2nd carton shake) then a soup/porridge around 6pm and then my final carton shake at 9pm, I feel really hungry going in from work and then it's hard to stay motivated, anyone have any suggestions as times to eat.

Thanks everyone and good luck !!!

Hi, I'm doing ok so far, been off plan since Xmas Eve. I was going back on yesterday but was up all night on Boxing Day night and yesterday being sick and with terrible stomach cramps so I've not gone back on plan yet as I'm struggling to eat/keep fluids down. No one else in my family is ill so I'm presuming that eating normal Christmas type food is not agreeing with me so it's dry toast until my stomach stops churning!

Hi, I'm doing ok so far, been off plan since Xmas Eve. I was going back on yesterday but was up all night on Boxing Day night and yesterday being sick and with terrible stomach cramps so I've not gone back on plan yet as I'm struggling to eat/keep fluids down. No one else in my family is ill so I'm presuming that eating normal Christmas type food is not agreeing with me so it's dry toast until my stomach stops churning!

Hello feeling better now? :)
Have to agree with you wouldn't go on a VLCD when I'll will proba make you feel worse and wanting to cheat!
Best to start again when you feel better, I was I'll a few months ago and my CDC said for me to go off the plan as some tablets effect the diet? Apparently

Get well soon

No not any better so I've put off going on plan. I can just about hold water down but don't want to have my packs til the sickness has subsided.

I have this thing of not being able to eat/drink things if I've ever been sick after having it, it puts me off as every time I see/smell it, it reminds me of being sick so I'm going to wait a bit longer!

No not any better so I've put off going on plan. I can just about hold water down but don't want to have my packs til the sickness has subsided.

I have this thing of not being able to eat/drink things if I've ever been sick after having it, it puts me off as every time I see/smell it, it reminds me of being sick so I'm going to wait a bit longer!

I'd do the same

Hi everyone I like most (I would think) have stayed off Cambridge for the Xmas period , I have had a few treats and of course my Xmas dinner (yummy) now the festive season is coming to an end I have decided to get back on Cambridge being on the diet (only since November) and I lost 1stone which I thought was fab :)..
Can anyone help I'm allowed 4 products a day and ATM I have porridge, carton shakes (as don't like the water ones) and soup.
I work 9-5 mon to Friday does anyone know a good setup for my day as in at the moment my day goes like;
Wake up at 7, have nothing until 11 (first carton shake), then have 1 shake at 1.30 (2nd carton shake) then a soup/porridge around 6pm and then my final carton shake at 9pm, I feel really hungry going in from work and then it's hard to stay motivated, anyone have any suggestions as times to eat.

Thanks everyone and good luck !!!

You could always split 1 or 2 of your packs? Have half a pack when you know you will be least hungry and leave the other half for when you are feeling hungrier maybe?

You could always split 1 or 2 of your packs? Have half a pack when you know you will be least hungry and leave the other half for when you are feeling hungrier maybe?

That's a fab idea and may do that :)
I'm gonna see how I go for the next few days 1st as really want to discipline myself lol x

Back