Week one smashed!!!!!

SocialButterfly80

Hello everyone!

Been on exante one week now and doing ok. Tried it earlier this year but it was bad timing and couldn't get my head round it!

We went to Cornwall with our little boys a couple of weeks ago and I felt so unfit trying to climb sand dunes while they ran on ahead. That was the final push I needed. It's time for this weight to go. Don't believe yet I will ever be slim - its hard to imagine when I have been a 'big bubbly' girl for so long. I am going to take one day at a time and hopefully a day will turn into a week then a month then a few months and my new life will slowly begin to emerge.

It was week one weigh in this morning and I have lost 16.5lbs. This is a great encouragement for me. I now weigh 17st 2lb - something I can only share with you guys! I already feel better but am under no illusion that this will be easy. There is always something that arises to challenge you.

I am hoping this is a journey we can all experience together with an amazing result at the end.

Bring on tomorrow! X

Thank you. It just gives such a boost in the first week to lose what would take a month on weight watchers! When you put so much effort in its nice to see some good results.
Fingers crossed next week I will be in the next stone bracket! Hope you are doing well on your journey x

WOW!!!!!! My eyes just popped out of my head. That's incredible. Wow wow wow and well done you :) :) :)

This diet obviously really really agrees with you. That's just brilliant! xxxxx

That is amazing, I bet you felt fantastic looking at the number on the scales!

Well done hun :) xx

Thats a brilliant loss. Well done

Fantastic loss & good luck.

Blinkin ek what a great 1st loss, well done :)

Back