Week one tip for changing lifestyle

LipoLisa

No longer a redhead though!
A thought occurred to me after reading the difficulty that a lipotrim person felt when moving back onto food. They'd gotten used to having first shake mid morning and thought they'd find it difficult to have breakfast at a different time because the weren't going to be hungry.

Well, point one, none of us should be feeling hungry when at the end of the plan. You shouldn't actually be feeling hungry once in ketosis.

So, I'm on day six and am in ketosis. Like another poster I have my shakes mid-morning, early evening when I get home from work, and then evening time. Tip...

I've now decided to make sure I have my shakes at the more formal meal times. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. This way when I am moving back to food I'll have my routine already in place.

We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and most of us (like me) find it the easiest to skip. I'm going to change my life to make sure that I don't in future.

So, for all you LT'ers out there, the tip to take shakes at 'normal' meal times could be good and helpful for the future.

Lisa

I agree, it's when I eat and start missing breakfast that my weight soars and my picking get out of hand. I'm going to make an extra effort to have a shake before I leave in the morning.

Back