Week one weigh in ...

bluefox2

Ok everyone, completed a full week of 100% TS and my first weigh in was this morning, couldn't get on the scales quick enough - LOST 6lb - delighted ;)

First day of week 2 here I come ...

BF

WELL DONE Bluefox, it gets better and better.
GSQ

Wow GSQ ur half way there ;)
BF

congrats Bluefox! Now on to a good week two!

Incidentally saw your post re slow metabolism. I'm just readijng Atkins at the moment and that discusses it there - seems to work on a similar principle to this diet (putting you into ketosis) and has case studies of people with slower metabolism.

I think it's maintaining the will power on a diet like this whilst enough weight comes off to make you want to continue.

Also well done for waiting a week - I peeked a couple of times myself!

Cheers
P

cheers
P

Oh that's a great loss, well done!

Well done!! I also started the same week, had my first weigh in last wednesday, was SO happy to have lost 8.5lbs, has spurred me on to continue!
Hope this week is going well for you? x

bluefox2 said:
Ok everyone, completed a full week of 100% TS and my first weigh in was this morning, couldn't get on the scales quick enough - LOST 6lb - delighted ;)

First day of week 2 here I come ...

BF

Fantastic bluefox!! Bet you are over the moon! Well done! Ooo we have (had) the same start weight! ;)

Lou1401 said:
Well done!! I also started the same week, had my first weigh in last wednesday, was SO happy to have lost 8.5lbs, has spurred me on to continue!
Hope this week is going well for you? x

Well done to you too Lou! Fantastic loss x

Brillian well done on your loss!

Back