week one weigh in

Emmy_J

today was my first weigh in, scared as hell i was, but i ended up losing 10lbs ! very pleased with myself ! thanks for all the support everyone ! xxxx

Well done Emma_J - thats a fantastic week 1 loss! gives ya great motivation doesn't it :)

Well done Emmy xx

Brilliant, big loss! :) Congratulations on getting through your first week. Hope you and your mum both have a good second week.

Well done that's a fantastic loss

You should be very proud of yourself Emmy J!! That is a great loss! Now how's that for a kick start to your journey?? You have to be fired up for week two after that??!! Well Done.xx

Well done Emmy, so glad u got past that horrid day 2 and now u can see the results, now onto week 2 with avengence. Love you xx

Meddy, I see from your update that you had a fab result too!!! Fantastic both of you.xx

Amazing loss! Well done you :)

Well done Emma_j on your weight loss keep it up

Also well done to you meddy on your weight loss

CONGRATULATIONS EMMY -thats a fantastic loss for week 1. The best part is you now have week 1 under your belt so time should go quicker for you now abd it will become easier. Remember to keep drinking your water,

Woohoo, well done Emmy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just catching up with some posts! Well done! Fantastic first weeks loss! One week closer to your goal.

BM

Well done :)

Back