WEEK ONE WI

sweerie

Hi everyone...I just wanted to tell everyone that I went for my 1st wi and I have lost 12lbs..wooohooo......Its such a boost! thanx to evry1 on here as well coz I have been coming here everytime I felt like 'food' LOL....goodluck to evryone! :bliss:

bloomin hell thats fantastic! congratulations ... by this time next week you'll be well over your first stone!

Thnx hun...yeah I am hoping so as well...I tell I didnt expect that!! I was expecting atleast 8lbs.... :)

you've done amazing well done

What a great WI! Well done honey thats excellent!xx

Wow!!! Thats a super weight loss well done! :O)

xxx

well done

I am thrilled for you mine is tomorrow will post and let everyone know how I go I am excited and nervous to see whats gone so far feel it already but will be good to have it on my card

wow, way to go gal, well done!

wow!!! i lost 12lb my 1st week too its such a great feeling isnt it! well done u xx

Wow! Fantastic well done you! x

well done.. thats fantastic.. such a huge amount in the first week.. i look forward to my 1st weigh in on wednesday.. today is day two...its going okay so far but i have never been so determined in my life...keep up the good work... and yes this site is a great confidence boost xxx

That is brilliant I am so pleased for you :D

Wow, that is a fantastic loss, well done!

Brillant! Well done!

Back