ProPoints Week One

Betty22

I'm cheating a little as I am not going to meeting I'm just copying off my mum and learning about the points off her, thought I'd set up on this forum to make sure I am doing everything right and to get a few ideas for meals :)

Tuesday (first day)

Walked 3.79km

Breakfast - scrambled egg (1 egg no milk or butter) 3pp
Mushroom and tinned chopped tomatoes 0pp

Dinner - Pastrami 1.5 slices 2pp
Salad 0pp
Tangerine 0pp
Salad Cream (light) 2pp

Tea - Leek and Potato soup (Homemade, no cream just milk and stock) 3pp
Ciabatta roll (no butter) - 6pp

Drinks - Water (7 glasses)

Today = 16pp
Weekly = 49pp

Even though my propoints for today is only 16pp I am feeling very full and very happy with myself for sticking to it. It is still early days but hopefully everyday will be as easy as today.

I'm cheating a little as I am not going to meeting I'm just copying off my mum and learning about the points off her, thought I'd set up on this forum to make sure I am doing everything right and to get a few ideas for meals :)

Tuesday (first day)

Walked 3.79km

Breakfast - scrambled egg (1 egg no milk or butter) 3pp
Mushroom and tinned chopped tomatoes 0pp

Dinner - Pastrami 1.5 slices 2pp
Salad 0pp
Tangerine 0pp
Salad Cream (light) 2pp

Tea - Leek and Potato soup (Homemade, no cream just milk and stock) 3pp
Ciabatta roll (no butter) - 6pp

Drinks - Water (7 glasses)

Today = 16pp
Weekly = 49pp

Even though my propoints for today is only 16pp I am feeling very full and very happy with myself for sticking to it. It is still early days but hopefully everyday will be as easy as today.

Welcome Sweetie :) Do you have a 26pp daily allowance? Do you have an iPhone or iPad? X

I know you said you felt full on 16pp but weight watchers recommend that everyone eats at least 26pp per day. If you struggle to eat that much food you could introduce full fat milk and butter into your cooking to increase the points.

I know you said you felt full on 16pp but weight watchers recommend that everyone eats at least 26pp per day. If you struggle to eat that much food you could introduce full fat milk and butter into your cooking to increase the points.

I agree with this comment because if you were on a calorie counting plan you would of only consumed 640cals plus fruit and veg which is far too little. X

Back