week one

Faye81

I have just finished week one, I lost an amazing thirteen pounds and im over the moon. I have however started to get pain in my muscles feels a little like the feeling you get after cramp and just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and knows how i can combat it?

Hiya firstly well done! I cant wait to start!
Secondly the pains are most likely cramp from lack of water. Have you been drinking your water intake?
try and up your water a bit and see if that helps.
xxxx

Hi Faye !
Cramp is caused by the increased throughput of fluid in the body’s tissues. The muscle spasms result from changes in sodium levels as the water shifts between cells. You need to keep warm, and a drink of slimline tonic water just before bedtime may also help, as it contains quinine, or you can take Crampex tablets.

CAROLYN x

great loss... well done.

Well done !!

Hi. Well done on that fantastic loss. Provided you are drinking enough water and not dehydrating then I'd say your cramps are probably being caused by the fact that you are on a low sodium diet. Try adding salt to your soups. Sea salt is better than ordinary table salt.

I'm only on day 1 but I've done Lighterlife before and I know that was a common side effect x

Back