Week Seven for me

Rach_25

Had my week seven weigh in today after a VERY disappointing 0lbs last week :cry: I lost another 3 pounds (which seems to be my average now for most weeks) so I have reached 2 stone goal in seven weeks (may not seem as good as others) but stone a month is about right & I'm a week ahead.

Starting week eight now feeling very hopeful and happy :D

1) Signed up to the GYM today got my induction on Wednesday morning.

2) Walked home from town for the first time this afternoon in about 6 years?????????

I became so lazy and used to rely on buses and taxi's everywhere I went because I was so self concious and walking freaked me out (always used to think people would be looking at me) and because I have hip dysplasia always worried that people would notice the way I walked :(

But have come to realise it's not about other people and what they think, it's about how I feel and what I want to do - why should I be worried - I'm changing and that's the main thing.

Sorry I'm just in such a brilliant mood today had to write :D xx

Rach_25 said:
Had my week seven weigh in today after a VERY disappointing 0lbs last week :cry: I lost another 3 pounds (which seems to be my average now for most weeks) so I have reached 2 stone goal in seven weeks (may not seem as good as others) but stone a month is about right & I'm a week ahead.

Starting week eight now feeling very hopeful and happy :D

1) Signed up to the GYM today got my induction on Wednesday morning.

2) Walked home from town for the first time this afternoon in about 6 years?????????

I became so lazy and used to rely on buses and taxi's everywhere I went because I was so self concious and walking freaked me out (always used to think people would be looking at me) and because I have hip dysplasia always worried that people would notice the way I walked :(

But have come to realise it's not about other people and what they think, it's about how I feel and what I want to do - why should I be worried - I'm changing and that's the main thing.

Sorry I'm just in such a brilliant mood today had to write :D xx

Wonderful....happy for you...that's how one shud feel anyways...

Me too in week 7, weighing in on Wednesday. My loss so far isn't that great. It's 10-11lbs so far, started from 15th march. Ideally would want the loss to be a stone a month but is going in too slow for me.

Good that u started gym...that's important part specially after the goal is achieved.

See you around.

Back