Week Three weight in

superskinny

Well, im a complete disaster. Went in for my week three weight in and stayed the same.:mad::mad: I'm not suprised, I'm picking all week and I'm finding it very hard to stop!!!!:cry::cry: I have 1st 2lbs of already but i am scared i'm going to put it all back on.

My problem seems to be I'v started walking which is making me hungry. The more walking I do the hungier I'm am. but I want to tone but also. I'm panicking!!!!!

Well, im a complete disaster. Went in for my week three weight in and stayed the same.:mad::mad: I'm not suprised, I'm picking all week and I'm finding it very hard to stop!!!!:cry::cry: I have 1st 2lbs of already but i am scared i'm going to put it all back on.

My problem seems to be I'v started walking which is making me hungry. The more walking I do the hungier I'm am. but I want to tone but also. I'm panicking!!!!!

STOP PICKING..lol but seriously just drink lots of water,black tea.black coffee or peppermint tea,and when your hungry just tell yourself its your matabolisms way of telling you the diet is working thats wat i do,well after i whinge and go to bed haha,stick with it,it will pay off xjx

Thanks Jenny, i just really annoyed with myself because I know if I fail this diet that it there's no hope for me. How are you doing?

Superskinny,
When do you go walking? Is is before or after your shakes, before or after water? Heres what I do -
If little one is in school I try drink 1litre water before walking her to school then go for 45min walk, come home drink another litre of water while I cool down (lol) then have my shake. I try walk again in the evening when kids are in bed, again 45min walk come home drink litre water then have my shake. . I log on laptop then, mainly this www lately and stay on it for about an hour whil I slug another litre water. The water defo keeps the hunger off...I also find smelling food takes the edge off too (dont eat it though). I dont walk everyday and have done none this wk with kids being off school but I try and walk 3-4 times a wk. Hope this helps

Bindi That's a good idea, I usually go walking in the evening, when I have all my shakes are gone!!! I really want to keep walking!!!

I lost nothing last week and its so disheartening.. but STOP PICKING you bold brat ;) I know its hard, but try having a bottle of water everywhere you go and if you feel hunger pangs take a drink of water... soon you will be able to reach for the water instead of reaching for the food xxx

Keep it up you are doing fantastic!!!

Thanks Jenny, i just really annoyed with myself because I know if I fail this diet that it there's no hope for me. How are you doing?

hi there
im doing really well thanks, i do have tough days like yourself, but i fight them,and just think its only a few months,then i can eat and drink wat i want,well in moderation lol,this is my 5th week and iv lost 2 stone 1 pound so am happy with that...its really worth it when u stick to it,take control hon,dont let food control u anymore xjx

Jenny
2st 1lb in 4+wks, thats amazing...why dont you set up a ticker to track it for us all to see and motivate us. Im hoping for good loss this week though theres only been 1 walk done, do you exercise much? Im drinking 5litres most days.

Superskinny, defo leave your last shake til after your walk, fill up on water during the day, it motivates you to go that little bit faster too when you know you have a shake to come home to, leave your fav one til then, i usually have a hot choc or hot vanilla, yummy

hi bindi
yeah im delighted with my losses,i tried to do the ticker last week and today its just not working out for me im crap on computers.im fine till i get to the cut and paste thing then its like bla bla bla.not a notion..lol
good idea about the shakes i do salsa slims i have half a shake before i go and half when i come home,i am so hungry comin home from that work out but i love it,thats the only excerise i do,i know im bad i need to start doing more and i will someday haha

Why don't you tone up after the diet , especially if the exercise is making you hungry. You'll be on the diet for a less time if you don't pick.I know its hard, I've had weak moments myself.
Try and put it behind you and make a fresh start this week.

Back