Week two - 16st10lbs

That's amazing! Well done. X

Brilliant news, well done. I can't wait for my weigh in on Tuesday, just hope I'm not disappointed.

Brilliant - well done! I find this site do motivational although I wish it were a bit more active lol

Well done, nixb24! :) That's an awesome loss! Good luck for this week too.

Kimberley I totally agree with you re inactivity on the forum. When I last did Lipotrim, the forum was not part of this site and it was just purely for Lipotrim. It was brilliant, had loads of members and we were on every night, it was like online live chatroom. It was so very good and everybody contributed to either new threads or posting on others. I have to say I"'m not overly impressed wih this site but why don't we try to make it more busy and ensure we log on regularly and moreimportantly....communicate to each other by posting lots?

It is usually a lot busier I think there is a lot of people on a break

Thanks all :) I'm looking forward to week two. I really admire the people that have been on lipotrim for 6weeks plus.. How do you keep motivation up that long?

I really admire the people that have been on lipotrim for 6weeks plus.. How do you keep motivation up that long?

For me, it's just that I want to get to my goal weight as quickly as I can (well, I could go faster doing more exercise, but that's the part I find the hardest). I started on June the 27th and I'm going all the way through until October the 30th, hoping to lose the whole 4st 9.5lb in those four months. During that time there'll be my husband's birthday, where we'll go out for a meal with his parents and also our 2nd wedding anniversary, but I'm not going to be eating on either occasion. It does make me feel quite down, but I don't want to eat on Lipotrim or re-feed and start again, so that's the way it'll have to be for me. Some days I'm not motivated at all, I just sort of do it, but I'm half way through time-wise on Tuesday and I've lost 56% of the weight I wanted to lose so far. Maybe my weight loss will slow down near the end or maybe I'll finish early! :)

Well done! I hope I can do so well on Tuesday!

Brilliant result

Back