Week two and hungry

Itsworthit

I'm on s&s and been fine. Lost a stone which is great. However I have been hungry for past three days and its getting me down. Have two packs and a bar or wafer along with my protein and veg. Help!!! I know I want to loose but being hungry is hard :-(

I am on week 2 of a VLCD as well. Try and keep yourself busy to take the distraction away from food. Have to say my house has never been as clean or tidy, this diet is doing wonders for the house! Good luck, you can do this. Stay strong and the results will be worth it.

Thanks Skinny girl. It's better today just not showing much loss which is frustrating. 1lb in 5 days doesn't make me happy :-( xx

I know it is tempting to weigh yourself everyday but try and weigh yourself just once a week. Keep going you can do this. Do you have much to lose?

How's it going? Make sure you're chugging that water! I hope things are going ok.

liyah108 said:
zumba helps

To stop people feeling hungry on a VLCD??

How does that work then

Starlight said:
To stop people feeling hungry on a VLCD??

How does that work then

Hmmm... perhaps after you've collapsed at the end of the zumba you aren't thinking about food?!

I wouldnt do any new exercise until you are comfortable and in a routine.

Are you hungry hungry or is it your body adjusting to less physical intake, or your Inner Fred saying 'Oi - I don't want to do this'?

Read http://www.minimins.com/bring-your-...follow/145230-changing-habits-using-fred.html - which helps with managing your mind.

If it's your body adjusting, have hot drinks with some sweetner - tea or coffee or herbal brews. Something warm in the tum helps.

If still really hungry, have half a pack at least 2 hours between your packs - so you'll stay in ketosis but may have slightly slower losses .

Posting on here, diverting yourself with doing a manicure or having a bath or blowing bubbles with the kids will also help.

Good luck

Ali

Sorry all, just seen these replies! Still doing fine and now week 5, haven't weighed in for a week as I don't want to get pissed off and will weigh next month! I am pretty fit, done a marathon in sept, so slowed down the training, but do 3 sessions a week at the mo. I want to get a couple of more stone off this side of Xmas if poss and then see how I feel after. Thanks for ur support xx

Back