Week Two - maybe I should start a diary...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mumsy2milf, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. mumsy2milf

mumsy2milf Member

Lost 4lbs!

Which is a bit surprising to be honest, as it's been quite an indulgent week - it was my birthday last Thursday, then had friends visiting. Gosh, each day I had something not strictly 'healthy option'! ...oooh dear.

But I suppose what I have also done is made sure I have combined the day with the 3 packs - so the 'indulgences' have been an AAM...it seems to be working better for me that way, rather than TS, so I think I just will carry on like this for now. I will tackle the diet change over time, and gradually get the meals healthier, as I think if I do it all at once, I will find it too hard. I'm not too bothered about ketosis, as long as the weight comes off.

Having a little break of a week or so from the weekend, as am of on hols. But will carry on when I get back, and maybe start a diary properly! Take care everyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    well done you :) I also think keeping a dairy helps - good luck this week

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on your losses so far, and another diary here HAS to be good... not that Im nosey or anything lol

5. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.