week two over

Discussion in 'Exante' started by feelinglarge, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. feelinglarge

feelinglarge Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi guys i lost 5 pounds in my second week really chuffed about that. i havent posted for a few days not been well. stil feel lousy full of the flu. and the kids have caught it poor babies. yesterday i ate food becuase i was so unwell but i know this will soon pass in a week. i hate feeling so ill. the brill thing about doing the shakes is when you eat you dont want to stuff your face.

but a great week 2 going into week three and im going to buy the next months pack. but im going to get the shakes months supply rather than the soups and bars. i dont like the soups apart from the tomatoe one. im not expecting a 5 pound weight loss next week becuase i know ill be eating this week to get my energy up but ill have a shake when i feel ok and not so unwell.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Well done on the loss and sorry you are not feeling well, hope you get better soon and back on the diet properly.
    B xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.