Week Two - Tiredness

Aoife

Silver Member
Hiya,

Just had my first weigh in, which was great.
But yesterday and today, I'm just soo tired.
Has anyone had this experience and does your energy levels increase at the end of week 2. I need light at the end of the tunnel here :wave_cry:

Sorry hun but I have to say ive had no energy the whole way through but you get used to it I think lol

I am on day 11 with no cheating and since about day 8/9, I started to feel alot better. No difference in energy levels, but a bit chirpier and alot less hungrier.

And a big well done on you your first weight loss, thats great!!!

Brilliant loss hun! Well done! :p I have to say i'm with Lou on this one, this time round i'm always a bit tired. Strange cos the first time i did LT i had that much energy i couldn't even sleep properly lol. It might get better :) xx

Well done on your loss. I've had so much energy since the start of week 2 it's been great. Everybody's different on this though. Hope you get a surge of energy real soon!

gosh, hope things get better for you coz it really is a great diet. dont give in and give it a chance. I was almost 2 weeks without energy but now i have loads, exercise and everything!!! It should go away if you are 100% with it.. BTW great loss!!!

Thank you for your replies and support. Much appreciated. Hoping to go kayaking tonight, just worried incase I'm too tired, don't want to let the club down. Fingers crossed my energy returns.

HI Aoife I had energy the first time doing LT, I found that my thinking ability was sharper and the more exercise I built up the better my energy levels were. Kepp it going xx

Sorry that you seel so tired, I've been buzzing from day 3! My OH thinks they've added some speed to the shakes, 'cos he can't get over how energised I have been on this! Hope the same happens to you, too!

Yep tired as well, although after week three whenever i went out for a walk, usually 5 miles, i was buzzing!!!

Back