week two weigh in

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Back from weigh in number 2. Firstly discovered a mistake in CDC's maths and I had lost 8.75lbs last week not 9.75 :(

This week I have lost 3.25lbs, to be honest I am a little disappointed. I have SS 100% for the two weeks, drinking more than enough water and not constipated. I have such a lot of weight to lose I was hoping for more for week 2.

On the other hand I am really pleased as I am sticking with it, I weigh at home so was so not surprised with my loss. In the old days, I would have thrown in the towel, when I was disappointment with a loss. The way I see it if I am SS and not cheating the weight has got to come off.

You've lost 12lbs in two weeks! That's amazing. How can you be disappointed with that?
I've lost 8lbs in two weeks. I'd love to have your losses!

Keep up the good work and dont get hung up on numbers. You'll get to goal, maybe quicker than you think.

hun, thats super! 6lbs a week so far!
Keep up the good work! There is no other diet that would have resulted in this loss!
xx

That is excellent :) well done.

Thanks for all the support. I know I have done well and should be pleased, I think its reading other people's weight losses and feeling jealous :sigh:

However like you say, its a good loss and here's to more next week :D

Hi Holly

I have also just haqd my 2nd WI and also lost 3lbs, Did your CDC do your measurements? as I have lost 14ins altogether,stick with it as it will catch up nxt week so well done as your doing really well.

Natalie xx

Well done! :)

Hun ur only a few more pounds away from a stone u shud be so proud of yourself least u no u are sticking to it and u may not lose loads in a week but a loss is a loss and u have done that urself xxx

Back