week two weigh in

Helcatt

Am a bit shocked that it has continued so well, another 4 lb off this week. And that was with a not very good Sunday. Just shows, can have little blow ours if I keep it in check most of the time

not sure how this week will go. We fly to Malta tomorrow ready for the funeral on Friday, and back late on Saturday night.

As we are going with hand luggage only, not sure what I can take, snack wise, but will be on it 100% today and back to it from Sunday

My Mum and sister are going to look after the girls while we are away, they have both booked emergency time off work (so good of them) my big worry if that my Mum is a bit of a drinker and my sister was supposed to be going out on Saturday night, nut she did say she might see about changing plans. If nothing else, going out once girls are settled as they don't tend to wake in the night, and she its not a drinker

Can't worry about it, I guess

Hx

Hope the funeral goes well.
Don't worry too much about the diet these couple of days - you're bound to go out for meals so just try to make the best choices. You can always carry on when you're back :) At least the weight is coming off so well! Well done.

Thanks. Hubby wants to go for a nice lunch today before we head to the airport. He's been knocked for six, poor thing.

Scales showed and increase this morning. I was hungry a lot yesterday and did have an extra snack and an extra banana, but didn't think that would lead to a 2 lb increase. It's probably a normal blip that if I didn't jump on the scales every day, I would never have known about.

I just checked and I am cd26 so can't blame that. I have PCOS so don't expect af to arrive for another 9 days, at the absolute earliest, another 3 Weeks is probably about right

Am really hoping the weight loss will have a positive impact on cycle length over the next few months

Hx

No, that was the date. D' oh!

CD 36, 9 days til I would expect af. But I suppose, any time now as on odd occasions, it has arrived a early as cd32, but between 45 and 60 is more normal for me

Sorry for brain dump

Thanks got you're support. I have been really pleased with how its going. Have been off plan for 4 days, eating 'normally' and dh has commented about how much less I have been eating. I've been trying to listen to my body and stop eating when I am no longer hungry, rather than being programmed to finish the plate

So, a 1 lb gain since last weigh in. but thinking about it, there was a gain, and af arrived over the weekend, earlier than expected, so even more pleased that I've not stuffed chocolate and gained more

Back to the plan properly from today and weigh in on weds and see how its all going

Am shattered after the rushing around of the last few days, but back to work today, early night tonight, I think

Hx

1lb will come off easily enough! I'm dreading weigh-in tomorrow although been really pretty good since having 4 days off plan last weekend. It's a lovely day today so planning on walking home to speed things up!

Back