week two

GemskiB

Second weigh in ....-10 lbs wooo
Start weight 20st 7 lbs
Current weight 19 st 3 lbs
Total weight loss 1st 4lbs

Well done thats an amazing loss :D

bit disappointed this week to be honest only 2lbs down but its all in the right direction I guess! Its good to hear about other peoples losses though - keeps my faith as I know it can be done!

Well done both of you.

As long as you lose, well actually as long as you are 100% then you are doing fine. Some people, like myself, are inconsistent in what we lose and some weeks the loss is less than was hoped but at the end of the day I wasn't bothered what I lost week to week - I just wanted to lose a good three stone overall. I've done that and I actually had a loss last week that was better than some of my earlier weeks.

It's getting to your goals that counts and you are both heading in the right direction. Take motivation from the fact that if you keep going then you WILL get there.

Good luck for next week. :)

Aww thanks MrC! Well done on reaching ur goal u have done so well. My goal is to b a size 12 for my wedding next year. I an 18 atm so aslong as u get there u will b a happy bunny xx

Wow Gems....that a massive loss...well done! x

Well done Gems :)

Amazing weight lost:D WELL DONE YOU XX

That's a fab loss for week 2. Well done to you :)

WOW babe, that's phenomenal - better than I did in week 1! Congrats and keep up the good work! :)

Back