Week3 WI

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Went to get weighed this morning and I've lost another 5.5lbs! So that's 21lbs in 3 weeks, I'm over the moon! :bliss::woohoo::wee:

That's a great loss for a week and a superb one for 3 weeks. I remember my last go on LT and I lost that much in 5 weeks :)
Keep motivated keep going hun well done!

WOW thats excellent, your losses are great!! Whats your secret????

Thanks gals! I don't know what the secret is Lou, I eat extra protein 2 or 3 times a week after working out at the gym as we're starving then but further than that I only drink water.

well done, thats a great loss im delighted for you :)

I went to buy a new pair of pants today as I have a networking event tomorrow. Got a size smaller but it's still quite tight but hey, I've got some more weight to lose so I'm sure it'll fit nicely pretty soon :)

Excellent. Well done Mirjam.

Thanks gals! I don't know what the secret is Lou, I eat extra protein 2 or 3 times a week after working out at the gym as we're starving then but further than that I only drink water.

SO you find that you don't mess with your loss every week even though your eating a portion of protien after the gym..
think I may start to do this as i'm so worried about muscle wastage..:eek:

Yeah, I don't have any problems with eating as long as it's protein. Am still in ketosis and drink a lot. The pharmacist said that we could also have some salad to go with the steak but I don't wanna tempt it so I stick to either chicken or steak and not too much of course :)

Fab loss. really well done to you. hugs xx

Thanks Kerry x

Back