week4

diole

Week 4 another 4lbs woohoo

well done keep at it im on day 2 you ve lost coming up to 2 stone in 4 weeks thats great any ideas on christmas im not sure what to do some are staying on TFR others are refeeding and carrying on in jan ?
goals:
make it past day 1 J
Make it past day 3
complete 1st week and weight in
lose my 1st stone
get bk into my size 20s
lose 2nd stone
lose 2 1/2 stone
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
get to overweight and out of obese
more to follow lol

Well done Lydia, I'm delighted for you. I love how your lossses have been regular the past few weeks, that is just so encourgaing to see..Whoop Whoop x

yay well done Lydia thats a great loss. Keep it up x

Well done Lydia.. You are doing great x x

well done keep at it im on day 2 you ve lost coming up to 2 stone in 4 weeks thats great any ideas on christmas im not sure what to do some are staying on TFR others are refeeding and carrying on in jan ?
goals:
make it past day 1 J
Make it past day 3
complete 1st week and weight in
lose my 1st stone
get bk into my size 20s
lose 2nd stone
lose 2 1/2 stone
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
get to overweight and out of obese
more to follow lol

Hey thanks, im refeeding first week of dec and thats gonna be me dun, im going bk to slimming world. I want to get closer to 11 stone. I want to enjoy my christmas but im gonna follow it sensibly throught sw cus i never ever want to have to do TRF again although im not having any big problems with it. I think its due to the fact I want this so so bad and I want the next year to be a great year so my weight does not stand it my way like it has for the past 30. I also never drink less than 3 and half ltrs of water a day and usually aim for the 4.

Lydiaxx

Good going Lydia

Well done Lydia xxx

Back