weekend again

She has been a nightmare today! Stropping loads to get her own way! I am just telling her no firmly but she knows exactly what shes doing!! Mum reckons its cos she is so advanced for her age. Like we have said before though i cant really use naughty step or anything yet xx
Tell her no once hun...then try ignoring! Hard isnt it!!!

Yeah very i dont want to shout at her but she knows what she is doing! I cry when i get angry at her and run off to bed lol...soft ass! xx

what do ur mates think of ur weight loss gaz??

x

Oh and tomorrow i have an appointment to go and see a man about a dog. I am thinking of getting a bassett hound pup! I have a pug and he is 4 years old, so was thinking a new wee pup would be good for us both... after all im thinking of a new man once i loose my weight on LT - so think my pug needs a new friend also!! LOL

X

Yeah very i dont want to shout at her but she knows what she is doing! I cry when i get angry at her and run off to bed lol...soft ass! xx
Awwwww, blees you! Yeah, does sound like she is trying to get a reaction hun...Ignore after one no! It will take quiet a few times as little ones are soooooooooooooooooooooo stubborn, but she'll just stop in the end as she isnt getting the attention anymore:eek:

everyone is really pleased as most are not your avverage modern man some are a bit roughty toughty but they are all pleased for me so Im well happy. Im a real poser now though Im always dressed well and never go out straight afer work without going home to get changed I aint worn trackies since christmas lol x

you dont need to shout hun just lower your tone she will soon learn whos in charge and dont let her see you cry then she has won ,kids eh !!

I'm having a productive w/e :D

I'm *FINALLY* getting my arse round to re-recording the set I played @ my mates wedding in Ibeeeefa last year as an anniversary surprise / pressie... was ace - 12 of us had a multi million euro villa for week :D They got married on the beach... :D

My fingers in pic below lol

n682845440_471818_5608.jpg

Beach pic

n579786214_637350_6353.jpg

And so you should dress up..sexy! xx

I never cry in front of her i go to bed lol mum reckons i do everything right its just frustrating, you know how emotional i can be Lil i get offended lol Love her more than life though xxxx

freinds of mine in Spain just got a bassett hound its brilliant great temperement not sure about pugs though xx

PUGS ROCK! omg my harvey is the coolest dog ever - he has never even growled once in the 4.5 years he has been alive - he is just a big teddy bear.. i love him, he sleeps with me, i havent had a boyfriend for 4.5 years... hmmm... lol xxxx

nearly said something but I wont lol xxx

PUGS ROCK! omg my harvey is the coolest dog ever - he has never even growled once in the 4.5 years he has been alive - he is just a big teddy bear.. i love him, he sleeps with me, i havent had a boyfriend for 4.5 years... hmmm... lol xxxx
lmao hun...still dogs are better trained than men and you do have to even attempt to fake hahahahaha

Thanks girlies xx

howdy im off to playa den bossa next summer ,ever been whats it like ???

It's cool - v vibrant :) On the east side of the island... you'll be by Bora Bora beach & Space... it's on the flight approach to the Island so it's ace being off yer head dancing on the beach or on the terrace @ Space & seeing low approaching planes scream over your heads :D

Errrm but if you are after a quiet holiday you've gone to the wrong place :eek:

Savanaahs does THE best cocktails - especially Mojitos :D

The island is dead small so everywhere is within driving distance... you deffo have to go Mambos / Cafe del Mar on the west side of the island to watch the sunsets... gloriously chilled.

ALso deffo go to Ibiza old town & eat freshly caught fish at the quayside - superb restaurants

Also make the effort to go to Atlantis (unmarked beach - you virtually have to climb down a cliffside for it).. I'll give you a clue... it's near Es Vedra... pic below... I LOVE that place... proper spiritual vibes... looks like the mountain outta Close Encounters :)

n579510852_1170329_796.jpg

Back