• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weekend again

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
im taking the kids to a monster truck show, if the weather holds out
enjoy your weekend xx

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
lol i will make sure im well stoked up x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Im just hoping the weather is as nice as its supposed to be guys! I fancy lots of outside time although Millie doesnt deserve much at the min..little buggar! xx

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Painting!!!!

2hourglass

Silver Member
anyone got any plans ,im going walking again xx

Dentist tomorrow (Yuk) and then off to Tabley Game fair (knutsford) to watch horsey, dogey and gamey stuff - it's a nice day out when the weathers fine.:)

Sheep

on the up lol
Decorating finish so for me im off to treat me self, cant buy clothes so im having my nails done again lol , :crazy:

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Going out tomorrow....somewhere prob a park or somewhere similar so lots of walking...whats millie been up to hun

TracyJ

Gold Member
She has been a nightmare today! Stropping loads to get her own way! I am just telling her no firmly but she knows exactly what shes doing!! Mum reckons its cos she is so advanced for her age. Like we have said before though i cant really use naughty step or anything yet xx

working as per bloody normal! But my first walk is going to be Scafell Pike in July, cant wait..

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Mum's taxi ferrying the children to various activities tomorrow although I really need to do some gloss painting!!!!!

Sunday I'm working am then more running round after the children!!! The joys of motherhood! Lol!!!

nah probably a b+b me and a mate are going. I mgoing to do loads this year plus I want to try some climbing this year and go skiing x

I know lol xxxx LT is where its at

loads a times years ago???

lillie

weighs a lot less
not been to a theme park for a while couldnt get my arse in the seats and was scared the safety barrier wouldnt go past my gut ,maybe this summer though xx