weekend again

pugs are so cute - well my harvey is anyway! :)

nooooooooooooooo thats so Paris Hilton lol x

looks and sounds amazing but im taking 2 kids with me they will be 5 and 10 ,i went to ibiza san antonio when i was 18 and had a buzzing time but after something different with the kids ,so dont you think its suitable ??

Deffo wouldn't go to San An with the kids - can be full of pissed up chavs so Playa D'en Bossa is deffo the right side of the island :)

It's deffo a quieter resort & more family orientated be aware that there will be big-pupiled dancers on Bora Bora (which goes on till late / early) ;)

Lovely beach mind... you can walk away from it for more peace n quiet :)

Also forgot to mention Pacha... it's a MUST - so decadent & beautiful but vastly overpriced...

Could do with Ibiza right now! xx

lol - love dressing him up he got more clothes than me!!! lol He likes to pose gaz... just like u eh! ;) xox

Oh and tomorrow i have an appointment to go and see a man about a dog. I am thinking of getting a bassett hound pup! I have a pug and he is 4 years old, so was thinking a new wee pup would be good for us both... after all im thinking of a new man once i loose my weight on LT - so think my pug needs a new friend also!! LOL

X

I have a Basset Hound call Buttons:p - why are you chosing this breed in particular ?

goodnight all x

I just think they look awesome! Also I have done some research and they seem to have the type of personality I like - affectionate and playful. Harvey is very timid dog - so I dont want a real bouncy loud dog - want a dog that is chilled out and will get along with him.

Have u any advice for or against getting a bassett hound?? Would appreciate any comments u have!

Thanks
xxx

night gaz....................zzzzzzzzzzzzz...................xoxxo

well we are going with another family so think a girls night might be in order ,id be scared now though ,im getting old,i used to love that feeling but ive turned into a control freak as ive got olderxx

A place I used to go to in Liverpool a few years back called Hazy Dayz was full of 30/40 & even 50 somethings - all loved & pilled up & having full-on hedonistic messy smiley smiley nights ;)

Every now & again is good for the soul ;) :D

Goodnight honey xxxx

XXX

I just think they look awesome! Also I have done some research and they seem to have the type of personality I like - affectionate and playful. Harvey is very timid dog - so I dont want a real bouncy loud dog - want a dog that is chilled out and will get along with him.

Have u any advice for or against getting a bassett hound?? Would appreciate any comments u have!

Thanks
xxx

• Go to a reputable breeder (ask the kennel club for names etc)
  • make sure you can choose your puppy, not just from a piccie
  • see either the Mum and/or Dad
  • Is it KC registered and comes with a cert.
  • know that they are - a stubborn breed, can be hard to housetrain, can't really leave them alone otherwise they howl, need more exercise than you would imagine, are pack animals and love to be with people, can be greedy.
  • consider a rescue dogs as lots of people struggle to deal them.
  • they like to wander and sniff - a walk takes hours !!
Apart from above, they are a lovely dog BUT not an easy one, they look great but have lots of foibles - you have been warned.

PS I love my doggie though:D

sounds like a description of harvey and i love him to bits! lol

I am going to see the pups today - the people sound lovely - the pups are only 5 weeks old now - so it will be a few weeks yet - still havent made up my mind - i will get to see the mum and dad dogs also - it is just a family who love bassett hounds - they arent professional breeders or anything... ill know more when i go and see them today! :)

Back