Weekend away cost me!!!

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
well it was my weigh in after my weekend away and only lost 2lbs this week :cry:
Don't really understand why cos I was very good. Only had egg for breakfast, shake for lunch and then protein for tea and I didn't come out of ketosis but dropped from moderate to small.
Anyway its still good cos I am now below 16st which is quite a milestone when I started at just over 19!!!!! only 10 weeks ago.
The only thing I can think of is that I didn't drink anywhere near the amount of water I usually do.
I have learned my lesson though and we go on holiday for 2 weeks on the 30th May and I will be sticking 100% to my LT :copon:

I think to lose 2lbs and not be sticking to it 100% is really good! Your overall losses are great and good for you for getting straight back on it. You'll have a better weigh in next week I'm sure.

hi Girlychick,
well done on your weight loss on a weekend away week. You have lost a fantastic amount up to now and it must motivate you to go further. Well done.
Doirin

I think, given you cheated it's a fab result so i'm really pleased for you :)

Well done GirlyChick on your 2lb (bag of sugar) weight loss. Weigh in will be even more next week!

well done 2 pound is 2 pound better than haven gained , hope you enjoyed your wkend

Well done on losing 2lb, and 3 st in 10wks. You are doing great.

You did brilliantly well, actually. I think you are making a very wise choice to now stick to LT, 100%, no matter what social events come along, until you reach your goal, 'cos you are gonna get there sooner!!! Best of luck!

Hi GirlyChick

Hey, I wouldn't say it cost you, you LOST 2lbs, that's pretty amazing...now GAINING, well that's a different chat show and you haven't, also please look at all the weight you have dropped so far, fan-blooming-tastic girl.
Keep going!! :patback:

water water water! lol

girly, 2lb loss and not sticking to it 100% is great! it would have been higher if you were 100% at it but at least you had a good time right?
xx

I think 2lbs is brill under the circumstances - well done! x

Keep your chin up hun your doing great!!! your lose big again no probs...good luck!!! Caz xx

Back