weekend/going out and weight loss!!

FloridaGirl

:p Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing great!!!
Well its Saturday again!! I am starting to hate Saturdays :mad: because all I do is think about food!!!!!!
Yesterday was weigh in day and I lost 5lb!!!!! yipee!!!!:D (although my scales said 3 and a half lb) but if I go off the chemists weight that means I ve lost 2 stone now so just one more stone to go!!!
I went to a event last night and my friend and I did the food, home made pea and ham soup with fresh baked bread and home made hot pot. Lots and lots of different types of home made cakes too. I never eat anything, I just kept sipping my water. Three people noticed my weight loss so that spared me on.
Stuck in today doing an asignment for uni so I'll keep popping back on here for encouragement. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow - that is some willpower! Well done!
2 stone is a brilliant loss - how long has that taken you? x

way to go girl :)

that's brilliant! well done.

Wow - that is some willpower! Well done!
2 stone is a brilliant loss - how long has that taken you? x
I ve had 6 weigh in's so far and I am really pleased with that. I need to loose another stone in five weeks so that should be achievable now thank goodness!!!!

Well done you ! I'm a week behind you and people are beginning to notice me as well. I had on trousers today that are just too big now and got lots of comments about the amount of weight I'd loss. Only another 9 weeks to go !

WOW stone in six weeks is really inspirational especially for those like me who are just starting - Well done to you!!!
N
x

:party0038: That is unbelievable weight loss wow wee!!!....well done you xxx

Back