Weekend Help Button

I'm home this weekend, so hoping I can get a gym session in tomorrow and body jam on sunday... then if I want a little bit of what I fancy it won't be the end of the world!

And be warned... I'll be on the prowl with my frying pan!!! x

I had better watch out if the frying pan is out!!!!
I think I am getting a little better with my choices now. I have had to say no again to the takeaway and opt for a healthier dish today, but im afraid the wine is out now, so watch this space I guess..........!!! POW!!

I've got to be food this weekend, changing from Wednesday to Monday weigh in! Only 5 days so a little scared!

It's that time again........the weekend!!!! My calories are vanishing quickly and the wine is shouting.....!!!!

I'm drunk and about to eat chinese... someone hit me with my own frying pan...

... DONG!!!!!!

lindseydodd408 said:
I'm drunk and about to eat chinese... someone hit me with my own frying pan...

... DONG!!!!!!

DONG DONG DONG. Hope that helped

Just made me feel more drunk... the room is spinning!!! x

lindseydodd408 said:
Just made me feel more drunk... the room is spinning!!! x

How about cold shower! Lol lol lol. Don't order the food! Just think how you will feel in the morning!

SuperMagic said:
2. Drink lots of water during the day to fill you up.
4. Exercise during the day.

RESULT:
You get to the restaraunt KNOWING you have been very good today. The slow release energy breakfast keeps your energy levels constant all day. Plus you have exercised and drank some water so your tummy is fuller...

TIP: make sure you DRESS and LOOK and FEEL really sexy when you go out.
These are the things I did tonight!!

It worked!

Well I went over by 630kcal...!!! To make it worse I also have a hangover :-(
My punishment will be to burn at least 400kcals today! It is my weigh day 2moro, so need to do some making up!

Well I went over by 630kcal...!!! To make it worse I also have a hangover :-(
My punishment will be to burn at least 400kcals today! It is my weigh day 2moro, so need to do some making up!

Yesterday was an excellent day to get drunkity drunk drunk wasn't it?!?!?!

I've not gone near the scales this morning, I know it will be bad! What I am going to do is go to bodyjam in a minute and make my OH take me for a nice walk through some countryside later!!!

Oh and I wish my woolly hangover feeling would disappear too!!! x

Lol - seems yesterday really was a day for drinking! Am also hoping the hangover goes pretty pronto - have got to write 8000 words today - eek! Oh well guess it's time to start downing the water :)

Mr Friday night is back and Mrs White Wine is too........oops!! :)

Lindsey is on patrol with her frying pan...

...Ding Dong... Shazzabir opens door...

... BANG BANG BANG...

I have the slight problem of an open bottle of Rose that will need to be drunk, whoops! I might just give it to my sister anyway, wouldn't bother me really. It's more the fact that I feel the need to drink it cos it's open! lol

Friday night wasn't too disasterous, I only went over by 260kcal. Will easily burn that off today!!
However tonight I am going to my brothers surprise birthday party. There will be lots of food and alcohol.....oh dear!!!
Lindsey be at the ready with your weapon!

Caroline - were u good, did you give the wine to your sister?
I don't like to have a bottle of wine open......! :)

My dad's secretary told me about ordering salad with dressing on the side. If you dip your fork into the dressing before you stab into your salad, you will get the taste of the dressing but very few calories from it. :) By the time you finish your salad, you will find that you've consumed only a small portion of the dressing.

Caroline - were u good, did you give the wine to your sister?
I don't like to have a bottle of wine open......! :)

I haven't yet but I will when I next see her. I prefer to drink Rose with a splash of lemonade and I purposefully haven't bought lemonade so I don't drink it! I don't mind having a glass of wine if it's a special occasion or I'm out or something, but for me to just drink it because it's open when I'm just sat at home is just silly and wasting calories!

Back