• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weekend is upon me

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Keep yourself busy,might keep your mind off it,your doing well,look forward to monday x:)

just because your not at work you dont have to eat, keep active and do something constructive your belly doesnt know its the weekend so dont tell it, WI in 2 short days away and you are going to be the happiest person alive, now 'be good' as ET once said.;)

lillie

weighs a lot less
the weekends are quite difficult all the way through you LT journey but you can do it try planning something every weekend even if its only a walk or pamper yourself ,monday is your weigh in day so try to focus on that and remember we are all here for you xxxxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Definitely keep yourself busy hun, if in doubt come on here xx

I am dreading the weekend too but this weekend I will be stuck on a boat for most of it :( ... I know I will find it hard being away but it was so hard getting into ketosis and don't want to do anything to have to re-live those first few days again. I know what you mean though about it being more comfortable at work - there just aren't as many temptations around. 'Sure'... you will be fine, just keep thinking about how far you have come. juliax

Thank you very much for the advice folks , very much appreciated when you have good friends to achieve my goal ,i will try and be active and not think about food , this is my sixth day now and ill have to go to the pharmacy to get another week supply