Extra Easy Weekend nightmares!!!

I am on my 7th week and have so far lost 18lbs, i am so good at work all week, really on the ball at planning and prep but i fall apart at the weekend when i have no structure!!! i havent been too bad but have a monday WI and think that all the good work is slightly undone at the weekend and know my losses would be better if i could sort this out!!!
Does anyone else have weekend Woes lol x

I am horrendous at the weekends, completely blow all the hard work I do during the week.... Part of it, if i'm in the house, is because i eat when i'm bored. The other part of it is that i have friends and family that are doing the whole 'you've lost too much weight' thing, and are making a massive fuss when i try and stick to plan over the weekends....
I caught my mother putting cream in a smoothie she was making for my, that i said i didn't want anyway! i know people are trying to help but they make it really difficult when they order pizzas and things for dinner knowing i can't very well make a massive fuss about having an alternative!

My WI is on a thursday, and i often go waaaaaay off plan at the weekend, because i have four days to 'make it up' before WI. It's irritating, as i know i'm ruining it for myself. Argh!

Need to focus now, if i stick to the plan every day for a week, i see such good results! xx

Weekends are definitely the most difficult for me too. It's easy enough if it's just me and us, but when other people get involved.... ugh! :) I can see why it gets you cross earlybird, especially people like your mum and stuff... these are technically the people who are supposed to stand by you and be supportive etc! /comfort!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Back