weekend off

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Sam1309, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    managed to put on weight this week even with gym etc think my body is getting used to the diet

so this weekend i am having it off

had a fish supper tonight (first non diet meal out with BF) and cheesecake, was lush

so back on diet on monday to see how i go

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi Sam!!! xxxxxxx I bet you're getting tummy ache now! I did and aches & pains in my joints. I'm restarting AGAIN on Monday, my Dad is having a triple bypass next week, as soon as all the other drugs are out of his systen (Warfarin & other stuff for his lungs/breathing). I've been eating sh*t coz of stress, not to mention beer & wine.
    Hope this 'shocks' your body into losing again, we can suport each other again after the week-end.
    xxxxxsharon

4. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    no aches or pains funny enough...... mind you had them at the end of last week, think my body was telling me to have break. i was in agony.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.