Weekend Off!

emmamissfun

Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and all the mums had a relaxing mothering sunday.

I had my first break from the diet this weekend. Am in week 11 and had a meal for my dads 60th and a night out with the girls so decided it was time for a couple of days off. I didnt really enjoy the food as much as I thought, was so looking fwd to it but I could have taken it or leaved it. I noticed im more controlled and aware of listneing to my body when I am full. I did eat carbs as I was going out drinking and wanted to make sure I was out of ketosis. I havent weighed myself to see the damage!! Ill not go thru all the foods I ate, there was some treats but I did binge. Left food on my plate and didnt feel like I went mad.

So I am straight back on my pack this morning, its nice to be back to normal and know where I am. I will weigh myself as usual Friday morning and see what the damage is. I am hoping it wont be more than a 2lbs gain! Really want to get to goal soon! I went a big 2.5 mile up hill walk with my mum yesterday so hope that helps with the scales!

Lets hope its not too tuff getting back into ketosis. I am really tired from my night out so already feel its a long week ahead!

Last weekend I had a pretty hectic food weekend, beers, curries, sandwiches, crisps! And then then monday I was straight back to it with my 3-4litres of water and everything, and then by weigh day I'd actually lost the most weight I've ever lost bar week 1 lol.

If you get right back into it with the water and everything as before, chances are you won't see a gain at all but perhaps quite a nice surprise loss!

Good luck, its certainly a struggle getting back into things afterwards but definitely worth it

it wont take you long at all to get back into ketosis, I've come out of ketosis twice and both times got back in just after 2 days. You have done extremely well regarding your weight losss and really believe you will have a little loss rather than a gain...possibly sts. It definately sounds like you're in control of how much you eat/drink which is great for when you reach goal. You've shown that you can enjoy a special day/social event and stay in control. Well done you! gl for friday :) x

Your losses have been amazing. I just think if I actually stuck to this diet properly like you I would have been at target weeks ago. I sometimes find that a bit of food gives the metabolism a much needed boost and you may get a nice surprise and still lose this week. I ate tonnes the other weekend and still lost a lb (sadly however I used this as the green light to continue eating on weekends and have now put that lb back on and am not losing anything...) x

Well done for being so in control, and I'm glad you had a fab weekend xx

Thanks everyone. I have been fine today just got straight back into the habit of my packs. Id LOVE to see a loss on Friday but am prepared for a gain if it comes. Just have to wait and see. I think it did me a bit of good having a wee break. I was getting really bored and fed up of being in the house all the time and its made me focus even more on my goal. I still have 11lbs to lose and I was even conisdering losing an additional 7lbs so I have a bit of room to work with. Will see hwo I feel when I get to goal!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement, means SO much to me! x

Emma, how did you get on with the alcohol? I know everyone is different but I'm having a weekend off at the end of the month when I go to Germany. Even after carbs I'm a bit worried I'll be ill!!

I'm only planning on having a few but I suspect German beer will be quite strong!

Oh, and well done on getting straight back to Exante!

Emma, how did you get on with the alcohol? I know everyone is different but I'm having a weekend off at the end of the month when I go to Germany. Even after carbs I'm a bit worried I'll be ill!!

I'm only planning on having a few but I suspect German beer will be quite strong!

I got on fine with it to be honest. I was drinking Sat night so Sat lunch time I had an egg salad roll and some crisps. Then at tea time we had a chinese for my Dads 60th. I just got chilli chicken but had some rice and chips. I prob would have been more carfull with the crabs but becuase I was drinking I wanted to make sure I was right out of ketosis and had some food in me. I was drinking Gin & slimline tonic and was totally fine. I wasnt really drunk and I didnt have a hangover the next day. I am sure you will be fine as long as you eat carbs to get out ketosis and make sure you have food in your system. I hope I get back into ketosis soon though, missing the buzz it gives me!

emmamissfun said:
I just got chilli chicken but had some rice and chips. I prob would have been more carfull with the crabs

Gotta be careful of those crabs ;)

Back